Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, a basic health insurance plan, covers network hospital and medical costs up to Rs. 5 lakhs. All health insurers are required by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to develop a basic and standard health insurance plan for both individuals and families. #
All general and health insurance providers in India must offer the Arogya Sanjeevani Health Policy, which has several advantages. It covers pre- and post-hospitalization costs, including nursing, beds, ICU, doctor visits, and other services. You and your family are protected from the financial burden of medical emergencies by Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance.
Under the Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance Policy, there are two different types of plans:
- Individual Plan: Only one policyholder is named as the beneficiary of this plan.
- Family Floater Plan: The entire family can receive Arogya Sanjeevani Policy benefits under this plan. Dependents like a spouse, children, parents, and parents-in-law can all be covered under a single policy by the policyholder.
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Inclusions
The below-listed benefits are included in an Arogya Sanjeevani health insurance policy:
- Pre And Post-Hospitalization Expenses: In a medical emergency brought on by a disease or unintentional injury, this policy will pay for all pre and post-hospitalization costs. Additionally, it provides coverage for hospitalisation and medical costs brought on by the COVID-19 coronavirus. Claims are subject to terms and conditions set forth under health insurance policy.*
- COVID-19 Cover: It also provides coronavirus insurance protection and covers any hospitalisation costs incurred due to catching COVID-19 or a coronavirus disease. Claims are subject to terms and conditions set forth under health insurance policy.*
New-Age And Modern Treatments Covered Under Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
The Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance Policy takes care of the following cutting-edge or alternative treatments:
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM)
- Intravitreal Injections
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Features
An Arogya Sanjeevani Policy differs from other health insurance plans offered in India in several ways. Here are a few of Arogya Sanjeevani Policy’s most alluring qualities:
- Economical than alternative health insurance plans ##
- Universal coverage, terms, and conditions for all Indian health insurance providers
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Advantages
The Arogya Sanjeevani Policy was developed to streamline health insurance in India by offering basic & standard medical insurance with the same coverage from all leading health insurance companies. It aims to provide the policyholder with necessary indemnity insurance benefits across all income brackets in India.
Insurance For Seniors’ Health
Check the Arogya Sanjeevani Policy’s Premium Next Eligibility Requirements
Anyone between 18 and 65 may purchase an Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy. You can buy this policy for dependent children between three months and twenty-five years old under the Arogya Sanjeevani Family Floater Plan.*
The family floater health plan cannot cover your child if they are over 18. For the same, you must purchase an Arogya Sanjeevani Individual Health Plan. A policyholder may include their parents and parents-in-law under the Family Floater Arogya Sanjeevani Health Policy. This policy has a perpetual renewal option. A health insurance premium calculator is a convenient tool you can utilise online to check the coverage needed based on your requirements. Claims are subject to terms and conditions set forth under health insurance policy.*
# Visit the official website of IRDAI for further details.
## All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI-approved insurance plan. *Standard T&C apply.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.